Assam Agricultural University Jorhat has released the AAU Johat Recruitment 2021 : JRF, Research Associates Posts notification. Walk-in interview for the position of JRF & Research Associate under the “DBT – North East Centre for Agricultural Biotechnology”, Assam Agricultural University will be held in the office of the chamber Director of the Centre, Jorhat on 21 May, 2021 from 10:30 am onwards.
|Name of the post||JRF, RA|
|No. of vacancies||2|
Important Dates for AAU Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Publication Date||28/04/2021|
|Walk in Interview Date||21/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of AAU Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Junior Research Fellowship||1|
Age limit for - Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have maximum age of 40 years.
Educational Qualifications for AAU Recruitment 2021
1. Research Associate :
- Ph D in Agriculture / Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Pathology “Agricultural Biotechnology / Any Branch of Life Sciences, with outstanding academic record and proven ability of high R & D work. Or, Master’s degree in the relevant subject with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship / Training / other engagements. Published research papers will be desirable.
2. Junior Research Fellowship :
- M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology / Plant Pathology / Entomology.
Selection Process for AAU Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on
Application Fee for AAU Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AAU Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have fulfilled the required criteria can appear for the interview to be held in the office chamber of the Director of the Centre, Jorhat on 21 May, 2021 from 10:30 am onwards.
The URL of the official portal is attached to this article and candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Official Notification Link.
- For the vacancies, the applicants should not have to apply online or offline.
Documents Required for Interview
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Original & attested copies of all testimonials.