Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has announced the BEML Recruitment 2021: 3 Junior Executive Posts notification. Notification is out for 3 Vacancies in Finance, HR and Information Technology. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from from 0900 Hrs on 18.05.2021 to 1745 Hrs on 01.06.2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
BEML Limited, previously Bharat Earth Movers Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, pioneer of indigenously manufactured equipments & a flag- bearer of India’s Engineering Sector, supplies global standard products to multi-Sectors such as Defence & Aerospace, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, is known for its competitiveness, in-house R&D, cost effective & creative solutions to the customers.
|Name of the post||Junior Executive|
|No. of vacancies||3|
|Location||All over India|
Important Dates for BEML Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Publication Date||1/01/2021|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||18/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/06/2021|
|Date of Written Examination (tentative)||–|
|Personal Interview Date||–|
Vacancy Details of BEML Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
(A) .Net Developers
(B) Desktop Support Engineers
(C) Network Support Engineers
Age limit for BEML Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have maximum age of 27 years.
Age Relaxation for BEML Recruitment 2021
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Educational Qualifications for BEML Recruitment 2021
1. JE- Finance :
- Candidates should have completed Inter CA/Inter CMA
2. JE- HR :
- Graduate with First Class Two years full time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA (Social Work with HR/IR) / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of 2 yrs. full time
course with specialization in IR/ HR with Labour Legislations from a recognized University / Institution. (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PWD)
3. JE- Information Technology
- First Class Engineering Graduate/First Class Masters in Computer Applications (MCA). (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PWD)
Selection Process for BEML Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for BEML Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for - Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have fulfilled the required criteria can submit their applications on the official portal of BEML. Candidates are required to submit all the required details including some scanned copy of their testimonials along with the application form. The URL of the official portal is attached to this article and candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself from the new registration button by submitting your details .
- Now, Log in to your account and Fill the form completely. Before clicking on the submit button make sure that all the details are correct and all the required documents are uploaded.
- Online applications for eligibility will be further investigated and can be rejected if they are not found eligible in any respect.
Documents Required for BEML Recruitment 2021
Along with the applications online, the candidates are required to upload the
following without which their applications will be incomplete and rejected.
- X-th Marks card
- XII-th Marks card
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA Certificate (as applicable)
(In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.)
- CA-CMA certificates (as applicable)
- Identity card issued by Government of India (for eg. Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.)
- Detailed Resume.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS certificate (as applicable)