MECON Limited has announced the MECON Recruitment 2021: Manager and Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 26 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/05/2021 to 17/06/2021. MECON Limited, formerly known as Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited is a government enterprise. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
|Name of the post||Manager, Medical Officer|
|No. of vacancies||26|
|Location||All over India|
Important Dates for MECON Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Publication Date||17/05/2021|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||177/06/2021|
|Date of Written Examination (tentative)||No Written Exam|
|Document Verification (DV) Date|
Vacancy Details of MECON Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
Age limit for MECON Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have an age limit between 30 years (minimum) to 47 years (maximum)
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager||Max. 30 Years|
|2||Deputy Manager||Max. 32 Years|
|3||Senior Manager||Max. 40 Years|
|4||Manager||Max. 36 Years|
|5||Specialist||Max. 40 Years|
|6||Medical Officer||Max. 32 Years|
|7||AGM||Max. 44 Years|
|8||DGM||Max. 47 Years|
Age Relaxation for MECON Recruitment 2021
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Educational Qualifications for MECON Recruitment 2021
1. Assistant Manager :
- BE/ B.Tech, MBA/ PGDM, Masters Degree
2. Deputy Mannager :
- BE/ B.Tech, BL/ LLB, Masters Degree, Post Graduation
3. Medical Officer :
- MBBS, MD
4. Manager :
- BE/ B.Tech, BL/ LLB
5. Senior Manager :
- BE/B Tech
6. Specialist :
7. AGM :
- CA, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation
8. DGM :
- CA, BE/ B.Tech
Selection Process for MECON Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
Application Fee for MECON Recruitment 2021
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Internal Candidates: Rs. Nill/-
- Mode of Payment : Online
How to Apply for MECON Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have fulfilled the required criteria can submit their applications on the official portal of the MECON Limited. Candidates are required to submit all the required details including some scanned copy of their testimonials along with the application form. The URL of the official portal is attached to this article and candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed formate.
- Pay the application fee before the last date (17-Jun-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgement number for future reference.
- Candidate can submit online application for one post only. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final subject to payment of application fee for such application.
Documents Required for MECON Recruitment 2021
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB)
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen in jpg/jpeg format(size not exceeding 40 KB)
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate / Municipal birth certificate, in support of age.
- Final/Provisional Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Last semester / year mark sheet or consolidated mark sheet in support of prescribed percentage of marks in requisite educational qualification.
- Work Experience Certificate / other documents.
- PAN Card
- Candidates applying as OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self-attested copy of valid caste certificate. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate should be as per the format prescribed by Government of India and it must not be more than 01 year old on 17.05.2021. Further, OBC (NCL) applicants, if called for interview, will have to show a valid OBC (NCL) Certificate at the time of reporting for interview.
- For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates applying as Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the
competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Meritorious Sportspersons certificate (if applicable)