Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has announced the NFR Recruitment 2021 : General Duty Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 8 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by 24/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
|Name of the post||General Duty Medical Officer|
|No. of vacancies||8|
|Salary||Rs. 75000/- per month|
Important Dates for NFR Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Publication Date||16/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||24/05/2021|
|Date of Interview||26/05/2021 to 31/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of NFR Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||8|
Age limit for NFR Recruitment 2021
- For General Category, maximum age is 53 years. However, there is an age relaxation to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC categories as per extant rule.
- for retired Railway Doctor, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government, age to be considered is 65 years as on 01-05-2021.
Age Relaxation for NFR Recruitment 2021
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Educational Qualifications for NFR Recruitment 2021
1. General Duty Medical Officer
- To apply for the post of General Duty Medical Officer in NFR, the candidate should have an MBBS pass degree from an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship.
Selection Process for NFR Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on
- Online interview (via WhatsApp)
- Medical Test
Application Fee for NFR Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2021
Candidates that are interested and fulfil all the eligibility criteria can send the scanned copy of their application duly filled/signed as per the enclosed format along with scanned copies of requisite certificates/documents as mentioned in the application form ( in a single PDF file) through email on the following email id [email protected] or through Whatsapp Mobile No.- 9957555602 latest by 15.30 hours of 24-05-2021.
Documents Required for NFR Recruitment 2021
- Xth std / SSLC / Matriculation certificate / mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification.
- Caste certificate.
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Recent color passport size photograph.