Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2021: Coach Posts notification. Notification is out for 320 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 05/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
|Name of the post||Coach & Assistant Coach|
|No. of vacancies||320|
|Location||All over India|
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Publication Date||20/05/2021|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||Started|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||05/06/2021|
|Date of Interview||–|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
Age limit for SAI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have maximum age of 45 Years
Educational Qualifications for - Recruitment 2021
1. Coach :
- Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS
- OR, from any other recognised Indian/Foreign University
- OR, Medal winner in Olympic /World Championship
- Or, Twice Olympic Participation
- OR, Olympic/ International Participation
- OR, Dronacharya Awardee
2. Assistant Coach :
- Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS,
- OR, from any other recognised Indian/ Foreign University
- OR, Olympic/International Participation
- OR, Dronacharya Awardee.
Selection Process for SAI Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on Interview.
The Interview includes oral test for discipline specific knowledge. In case,number of candidates are more than five times of the vacancies, short-listing of candidates for interview shall be carried out on the basis of approved criteria. Hence, mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for the interview.
Application Fee for SAI Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have fulfilled the required criteria can submit their applications on the official portal of the Sport Authority of India. Candidates are required to submit all the required details including some scanned copy of their testimonials along with the application form. The URL of the official portal is attached to this article and candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Online Application Link of your desired post .
- If you are not already registered then complete your registration process.
- Now, login with your registered email address and password.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill the form completely. Before clicking on the submit button make sure that all the details are correct and all the required documents are uploaded.
- Note that If applied for another post and found eligible for both posts, only higher post will be offered and the applicant will have no claim over the lower post.